Joined: Aug. 2005
Apparently this is the current conservative view in the United States
Let's face it. Public education is a mess. Some may even say it is dead. Many subjects being explored and indoctrinated into our children's minds in the public education system these days doesn't even have anything to do with education at all...........
nine key things that conservatives and Christians believe:
1) Evolution is a myth. Creation is real. God is real. It is still legal to say the word Jesus.
2) The Earth is only around 6000 years old. Noah built an ark and the world was flooded which created the Grand Canyon. Millions of years is absurd.
3) Global Warming is a myth and is totally junk science that should be trashed. Volcanoes produce more harmful pollutants in one eruption that all of the cars and factories in the United States have in the last 50 years. For more on the junk science of global warming and Al Gore's post election failure elusions, take a look at Tom Bethell's bestseller, The Politically Incorrect Guide to Science at www.booksamillion.com/ncom/books?id=3517879932526&isbn=089526031X <www.booksamillion.com/ncom/books?id=3517879932526&isbn=089526031X> or
4) Jesus was resurrected from the dead and will one day return to judge the world and create a new one while the one we live in now will be destroyed.
5) Merry Christmas! Yes, it's still legal and above else, normal to say these words at CHRISTmas.
6) Abortion is murder because God alone has the authority to create and take a life in the womb.
7) Homosexuality is sin because God CREATED (again going back to creation) a woman for Adam, not another man. God condemns homosexuality and any sexual sin including sex outside of marriage.
8) The Holy Bible is the divine, inspired, infallible Holy Word of God.
9) The Second Amendment is in the constitution and should stay just as it is. Prosecute criminals, not victims!
Again I say that the National Education Association is indoctrinating ideals of falsehood into the minds of American kids by having them learn junk science and how to become professional sinners. Condom education, homosexual marriage, evolution, and other such subjects belong in a liberal forum, not in a elementary school classroom. There were times when I was in college when I would have given anything for a seat with an eject button built in it. Perhaps we should start building those because if we continue down this failing and wide path to destruction, we will need a quick way out.
If I fly the coop some time
And take nothing but a grip
With the few good books that really count
It's a necessary trip
I'll be gone with the girl in the gold silk jacket
The girl with the pearl-driller's hands